Safety Synergy Ltd. Privacy Notice
Our contact details:
Name: Safety Synergy Ltd
Office: Cornerstone House, Midland Way, Thornbury, BS35 2BS
Phone Number: 01454 411961
What type of information we have:
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details).
How we get the information and why we have it:
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You have contacted us to enquire about our services; or
- You have engaged our consultancy services and provided us with data.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful basis we rely on for processing this information is:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
What we do with the information we have:
We use the information that you have given us in order to provide health and safety consultancy services to you.
We will not share this information with anyone else or with any other business without first obtaining your explicit consent.
How we store your information:
Your information is securely stored on our company IT system.
We keep personal information for the time it is required to deliver the consultancy services. We will then delete your information 12 months later for work that has been completed to your satisfaction.
Your data protection rights:
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain:
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113